Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hooray for Summer!

Summer is right around the corner and I am already loving it! I LOVE being outside, especially in the water. Mommy has a hard time keeping me out of Sadie & Thomas' water bowl. I recently got my first power wheels and I am going all over in it. Although I do more pushing it then riding it! Oh yeah, guess what? I am walking!!! So, I still crawl the majority of the time, but I am really taking off with my steps. Better watch out, cause I'm takin' off...


















No better place to be then on my daddy's shoulders!













Mmmm... berry time!



















Daddy spoiling my appetite for dinner!



















Water!!! Yay!!!













It won't stop!













I found the one door without the tot lock...













These make the best toys!













Lots of energy tonight!!!













Our evenings are packed with smiles & laughs!














































No comments:

Post a Comment