Thursday, May 13, 2010

My First Steps!!!



















So I FINALLY decided to take a few steps this past weekend! And, since I have been taking a few more steps... I am still trying to figure it out but I will have the hang of it real soon.



















A few other tidbits: Mommy thinks I look more grown up each day! I now have 5 teeth and another will be in shortly. I love going outside to play. I especially love playing in the animals water bowl. I never understand why mommy's not so fond of it. I like to pick up sticks for Sadie to come and get from me. I especially like when Mr.Thomas (our kitty) comes up for a visit. I am looking forward to the summer for lots of playtime!













Oh, and almost forgot to mention, strawberries are my new favorite fruit along with blackberries that daddy gives me on our afternoon walks.




No comments:

Post a Comment